Do you want to receive new posts by email? Subscription is easy using following steps:
1) Enter your email address below and click submit.
2) Confirm the code you see in the pop-up window.
3) You will then receive an email from FeedBurner asking you to click on an enclosed link to finalise the registration process. If you do not receive the verification email within a short period of time, please check your SPAM filter.

You can un-subscribe anytime by following the link at the bottom of each emailed post, or by sending me a message via the contact form below.

Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year and a Thank You



‘And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.’ 
Rainer Maria Rilke    


Dear all, 
I just wanted to send you my best wishes for the New Year, and say thank you to all the generous donations so far, as well as the supportive messages, comments and help with finding quotes over the course of the last year. It has been a huge help and motivation to me. Also a special thanks to my co-authors for some of the posts! 

The blog is slowly coming to an end, but I will not let you go without giving you my personal Top Tips for the coming year (due to be published this Friday), and a downloadable PDF version of the blog which includes a collection of all the posts (due to be published next week). 

If you have not had the opportunity yet but would like to do so, there is also still time to visit my JustGiving Team Page, and leave a donation for one of the great charities that I am supporting with this blog, the World Veterinary Service & International Rescue Committee, which are doing truly outstanding work.  

Have a healthy and happy 2018, 
Petra







No comments:

Post a Comment